Homemade Healthy Dog Biscuit Recipes + eBook
Although I have 4 cats, I love spoiling my daughters dog. She’s the cutest, sweetest dog and she loooves it when I make her her favorite dog treats. We both love animals and we have volunteered at our local SPCA and I joined a Cat Rescue group and rescued 50 kittens from shelters and placed them into new homes. My kitties help me bake, sew, craft and even help me host my website. If you have cats you know what I’m talking about! 😉 But today it not national cat day, it’s National Dog Day so I made a FREE eBook for you that features some favorite dog treats and muffin recipes that I’m sure your Fido will enjoy.
“Twinkie” wanted to say hello. This is her way of reminding me that she is waiting for her cat treats.
Get your FREE eBook…Like my Facebook then click on Fido! Share the love! Share this with everyone you know to help celebrate National Dog Day!
- 1c. Uncooked Oatmeal
- 2 Tablespoons Chicken bouillon
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ c. Margarine
- 1 ½ c. Hot water
- ¾ c. Cornmeal
- 3 c. Whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In large bowl pour hot water over oatmeal, margarine, and bouillon, let set 5 minutes.
- Stir in cornmeal and egg. Add flour, ½ cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead 3 to 4 minutes, adding more flour if necessary to make a very stiff dough. Pat or
- roll dough to ½ inch thickness. Cut into shapes and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 325
- for approx. 50 minutes. Don’t burn.
- Allow to cool and dry out until hard before feeding to dog.
- To store keep in airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 month.
Sites featured at: Cropped Stories.