This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog:
- Paid Affiliate Programs: Craftsy-I am compensating for new memberships and classes when you sign up or take a class.
- Google Ads-I am compensated for pay per clicks.
- I am compensated for Craftsy affiliate links
- I am compensated for Pro Food Blogger ads.
- I am compensated for DIY Theme ads.
- I am compensated for BlueHost ads.
- I am compensated for PikMonkey ads.
- I am compensated for Amazon links.
- I am compensated for York Photo links.
- there may be others I have added after posting this.
Feel free to email me anytime if you have any questions about these ads @ firstname.lastname@example.org. And as always, I’m so glad you’re here and I hope you’ve been inspired by one of the crafts or recipes! 🙂
- View my Copyright Policy.