The best ever Fluffy Peeps Marshmallow Dip to go with your Easter treats. It’s light, fluffy and delicious!
If you’re looking for a marshmallow dip you will love this one! It’s great for any time of the year. Color it pink for Easter or you can use other colors for different occasions because this dip is good all year round!
I used my very favorite go-to food coloring AmeriColor Gel Paste – Electric Pink. It will give you 50 shades lighter pink or 50 shades darker pink.
One tip to take note of when making this dip: Please be very careful because it’s gets reallllly hot!
- 3 large egg whites
- ⅔ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- AmeriColor Gel Paste - Electric Pink
- Beat egg whites together with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add 2 tablespoons sugar; beat until soft peaks form.
- In a large saucepan, combine ⅓ cup water, corn syrup, and remaining ⅔ cup sugar. Place over medium heat and cook until boiling. About 12 minutes until it thickens, never taking your eye off of it! Make sure it doesn't burn.
- Slowly add hot syrup to egg-white mixture. Cover your bowl and mixer with a towel to protect yourself from the hot syrup!! Mix together and add in your food coloring. Increase mixer speed to high and continue beating for 6-8 minutes. Add vanilla and continue to beat until mixture looks like marshmallow cream, 2-4 minutes more.
- Allow to cool, spoon and store in tightly sealed jars in the refrigerator up to a month.
Recipe by CinnamonSpiceandEvertyhingNice
Try my Oreo Cream Filling