I like to call these ‘keep’em coming back’ Apple Pie Poppers. They are so yummy everyone will be coming back for seconds or begging you to make more! They have a delicious apple pie filling surrounded with a flaky crust, smothered in cinnamon sugar and drizzled with caramel sauce!
You can also serve them warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Pinch together perforation so that is becomes one piece.
Then cut in half and add 1 teaspoon of apple pie filling in the center. Fold up edges and roll to form a ball.
Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- 1 Can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Cinnamon and Sugar-Equal amounts mixed together
- Caramel topping
- Ice Cream optional
- Unroll crescent rolls. Pinch together perforated marking so that it is one big square. Cut in half and add 1 teaspoon of apple pie fulling in the center.
- Fold over ends and wrap up and roll up until it has formed a ball.
- Roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool then drizzle with caramel sauce or
- serve warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.