A delicious brownie dipped in white chocolate then funfetti to make a perfect Funfetti Brownie Popsicle, add a Popsicle stick for a fun treat for the kids or any event.
What’s not to love about these brownies. When you use this Best Homemade Brownie Mix and add a coat of white chocolate, it makes them the very best brownie you could ever have!
Turn an ordinary brownie into a brownie Popsicle. With all the fun colors of Wilton Candy Melts, you can use many different colors to make them bright and colorful.
Add a Popsicle stick for a fun snack.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Flour
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Wilton Candy Melts
- Popsicle sticks
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl, then add in 2 eggs, ½ cup vegetable oil, 1t. vanilla.
- Mix well. Pour in 9x9 pan and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes before coating with white chocolate. Cut into bars.
- Melt candy melts in microwave in 30 second intervals. Add in 1-2 teaspoons of vegetable oil if the candy is not melting well.
- Dip brownie half way into melted candy, then dip into funfetti. Place on wax paper or parchment paper to let dry. Add a Popsicle stick.