This delicious Oreo Valentine’s Day Fudge is a festive treat made with an Oreo cookie crust and topped with Valentine candy. It’s easy to make with only 2 ingredients and comes together quickly.
Here’s a little history how fudge got it’s name . There are many opinions as to how the name “fudge” came to be. Webster’s Dictionary specifies that the name ‘fudge’ refers to the fact that students making the candy were doing it in order to “fudge” on dormitory rules. I don’t know how true this is, but I thought it was interesting.
As for this fudge, it wanted something festive with an Oreo crust for a Valentine treat. The crust is a simple mixture of only 2 ingredients, Oreo cookies and butter. The fudge is two ingredients, too. Just combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, then add food coloring to get your desired color. It’s quick and easy and makes a festive treat!
A delicious and festive Valentine fudge made with an Oreo crust.
20 minPrep Time
- 1 and 1/2 Cups White chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened condensed milk
- Red food coloring
- 2 Cups crushed up Oreo cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- In a food processor or blender crush Oreo cookies until you can measure 2 cups. About 30 or so. In a bowl pour in crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter. Mix well. Place in the bottom of a 9x9 pan. Press into bottom and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool then pour fudge mixture on top of.
- In a saucepan on low heat, pour in white chocolate chips. When they start to melt, add in the milk. Stir constantly until melted. Add in 2-4 drops of red food coloring and vanilla. Immediately pour over Oreo cookie crust. Top with Valentine candy and chill for 4-6 hours. When harded slice into bars and serve.
I used a 9x9 pan.
Valentine Eggnog Pound Cake Loafs
Follow SewLicious Home Decor’s board Oreo Cookies-Mouthwatering Recipes on Pinterest.
Follow SewLicious Home Decor’s board Valentine Community Pinterest Party! on Pinterest.
Linked up at Showstoppers, SewManyWays, Between Naps on the Porch, SixSistersStuff, ItsSoVeryCheri, and at these great parties!
Pingback: On Display Thursday Link Party No. 30 - Table and Hearth
Pingback: Valentines Sweets and Desserts Recipes
Pingback: Recycled Food Safe Oreo Cookie Bag to Zipper Bag
Pingback: Red Velvet Cream Cheese Poke Cake with Oreo Crust