I love all the colors of Funfetti. My first Funfetti recipe was when I made Funfetti cake batter cookies. They are so fun to make for birthdays or holidays because of all the bright and cheerful colors. I thought it would be a fun way to celebrate the holidays with by adding them into some Fall fudge.
I call it Fall fudge because the fudge is made with Eggnog. Can you say y-u-mmm-y!!
- 1 Pkg. (12 oz.) White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Eggnog (if too thick add more)
- 1/4 Cup Funfetti colored sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 to 3 tablespoons eggnog
- Combine white chocolate chips and eggnog is a non-stick pan. A double boiler if you have one. Cook on medium low heat until smooth and all the chips have melted, stirring constantly so the chips don't burn. If too thick, add more eggnog.
- Once chips have totally melted, remove from heat and add in vanilla, stir well. Add sprinkles. Don't stir too much or the sprinkles will melt.
- Line a pan with foil or parchment paper. I used an 8x8 pan. (I doubled the recipe) Pour in lined pan and refrigerator for 4-6 hours. Remove and top with icing.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3213Total Fat: 129gSaturated Fat: 95gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 1019mgCarbohydrates: 473gSugar: 442gProtein: 28g
Featured at 7 On a Showstring