This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Full Disclosure Statement for details.
This Easter Jelly Bean Bark makes the perfect Easter treat. It’s a simple and easy recipe with lot’s of fun colors.
I love how pretty this bark is. The jelly beans add a lot of Easter colors so it would even go with your Easter decor and you know how much I love matching my food to my decor!
This bark is perfect for satisfying your cravings in small doses so you don’t have to feel guilty about eating too much.
It’s festive colors are perfect for Easter. Enjoy!
Easter Jelly Bean Bark
A festive sweet treat made with jelly beans and white chocolate.
- 3 Cups white chocolate chips
- 1 10 oz. bag of jelly beans
- 1/4 Cup milk or evaporated milk
- Cover a baking sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or foil.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave or over the stove on low heat. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1/4 cup milk or evaporated milk to smooth it out.
- Spread melted chocolate on to your baking sheet and immediately top with jelly beans. I took out the black ones. Press jelly beans into chocolate.
- Put in refrigerator for a couple of hours to harden. When completely hardened break apart into pieces.
To smooth out white chips add a small amount of milk You made have to add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to get the chips to melt.