Disclosure Policy and Affiliate Links
Hi there and welcome to my blog!
I wanted to take a few minutes and let you know about the affiliate links I use on my website. Not as fun as making crafts but we have to cover those little technical issues.
So here you go…..
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog:
I receive a small about of compensation per affiliate link that helps cover my expenses of buying craft supplies, fabric, sewing supplies, baking items, hosting a website, including any and all other expenses to run this website.
- Google Ads-I am compensated for pay per clicks.
- I am compensated for PikMonkey ads.
- I am compensated for Amazon Affiliate links.
- I am compensate for merchants affiliate links through Shareasale.
- I am compensate for merchants affiliate links through CJ.
- I am compensate for merchants affiliate links through Walmart
- I am compensate for merchants affiliate links through Etsy.
- I am compensate for merchants affiliate links through Wayfair.
- there may be others I have added after posting this.
Feel free to email me anytime if you have any questions about these ads @ email@example.com. And as always, I’m so glad you’re here and I hope you’ve been inspired by one of the crafts or recipes! 🙂
- View my Copyright Policy.