Ghost Chips and Dip Halloween Appetizers
These Ghost Chips with Dip make a fun and festive snack for the kids or at a party. I love them because they are so easy and so cute, don’t you think?
All you need for these little cuties are a Halloween cookie cutter and flour tortillas. You can use any kind of cookie cutter you prefer and you can use any kind of tortillas you like, tomato, avocado, flour, or corn. For these I used white corn tortillas.
I’m thinking tomato tortillas would be cute with pumpkin cookie cutters.
I can’t wait to show you more appetizers like this for the holidays!
More Halloween favorites!
For dessert try my Ghost Chocolate Cake
- 1 Pkg of tortillas (20 per pack)
- Cooking spray
- Cookie cutter
- Cut out your tortillas using a cookie cutter. Place them on a baking sheet. Spray them with cooking spray and sprinkle with a little bit of salt.
- Place under the broiler for a couple of seconds until begin to lightly brown.
- Take them out and turn them over and spray again, place them under the broiler for a couple of seconds until they begin to brown, then remove from heat.
- You will need to watch them closely and make sure they don't get too brown since you will be turning them over and cooking them again.
- Serve with hot sauce or your favorite dip.
Serve up some ghost chips for a fun appetizer. Great for kids or parties.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 5Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g