Now it’s easier than ever to turn your favorite cake mix into pancakes. These Chocolate Cake Batter Pancakes are perfect for your chocolate craving and cake craving.
- Homemade Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- 1 Cup Chocolate Cake Mix
- Icing or syrup
- Prepare the Homemade Buttermilk Pancake Recipe as directed.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate cake mix to the pancake batter. If it's to thick for your liking add in a small amount of buttermilk to get the consistency you want.
- Test the skillet by putting a few drops of water on skillet. If the water bounces the skillet is ready. Pour a few tablespoons of pancake batter onto a buttered skillet. When the pancakes start to bubble on top they are ready to turn.
- Flip pancake and cook until done. Keep in a warm over until you are ready to serve them.
- Top with icing or syrup.
Prepare the Homemade Buttermilk Pancake mix the day before you serve these.