This is a unique way to have all the wonderful tastes of an “ooey gooey” warm cinnamon roll covered in chocolate and marshmallows.
After buying a can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, it came to why not top it with some chocolate and that’s how I came up with the idea of making them into a Smores. While I was icing them with chocolate I had the idea of turning them into a poke cake for some extra “ooey gooey” chocolate flavor.
- 2 Cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll
- Chocolate Chips
- Sweet Condensed Milk
- Prepare and bake cinnamon rolls as directed.
- Let cool when done.
- Prepare chocolate by adding 1/2 bag of Hershey's chocolate chips to pan. Add about 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly until chips are completely melted.
- Layer onto cooled cinnamon rolls. Poke a few whole into the cinnamon rolls and pour some chocolate into the holes. Top with marshmallows. Bake again at 300 until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Great served with ice cream!
Follow me so you never miss a recipe!