A delicious Cornbread Muffin stuffed with Homemade Chili makes these muffins perfect for a cold Winter night. They are just the right portion. Top with your favorite toppings.
In a hurry, grab one for on the go!
Stuffed Chili Cornbread Muffins
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
A delicious cornbread muffin stuffed with homemade chili and cheese.
- 1 lb. ground sirloin (I prefer sirloin over ground beef, but it's really whatever you prefer)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Pkg. McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 large can chopped tomatoes
- 3 Cans Pinto Beans
- Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Boxes Jiffy Cornbread or use your favorite cornbread mix!
- Brown sirloin and onion until fully cooked.
- Add Chili seasoning, canned tomatoes, and pinto beans. Do not drain...you need the juices in the chili.
- Mix well then turn down to low and simmer about 20-30 minutes.
- Prepare the cornbread as directed on box.
- Fill a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Fill each cupcake liner with about 1 tablespoon of cornbread. Add 1 Tablespoon of Chili. Top with about 1-2 tablespoons of cornbread. Top with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 until cornbread is done.
In a hurry, just warm up a muffin and take on the go.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 584Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 240mgSodium: 266mgCarbohydrates: 15gSugar: 7gProtein: 90g
Put 1 tablespoon of cornbread mix in the bottom of a cupcake liner, add 1 tablespoon of Chili and top with cornbread mix and cheddar cheese.
In a hurry, just warm up a muffin for on the go!
I linked up at Between Naps on the Porch and here.
Pingback: Stuffed Chili Cornbread Muffins | STL Cooks