Incredibly easy Blueberry Filled Cinnamon Roll roll-ups! These easy breakfast treats are made with Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, filled with cream cheese and blueberries. They make a perfect quick and easy dessert or breakfast.
What is your quick ‘go to’ treat for guest? When I have family or friends stop by, I love serving these. They go perfect with a glass of milk or cup of coffee. They are easy, quick, and satisfy your sweet craving.
I simply pop open a can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, flatten them out, spread on some cream cheese and frozen blueberries.
Then I roll them up and pop them in the oven.They are ready right when the coffee is done brewing!
Pour on the icing and they are ready to be served!
- 1 Can Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Roll up each individual cinnamon roll as if you were baking it like a round cinnamon roll. Then flatten the cinnamon roll, to a flat round circle.
- Spread on cream cheese and add about 1 tablespoon of blueberries. Roll up and place on non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake as directed on can.
- Let cool then add icing that came in the can.
You can use fresh or frozen blueberries.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 349Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 40gSugar: 36gProtein: 4g
Want to try more blueberry recipes?