I found a cute Pumpkin mold at the Dollar Store and came up with the idea of using it to make Pumpkin fudge. They look like Pumpkins and taste delicious!
- 1 Package of Nestle Toll House Halloween chocolate chips-Orange and Regular chips mixed. Sort orange from chocolate.
- 1/2 Pkg. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie spice
- 1/4 Teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Sort chocolate chips from orange chips.
- Combine orange chips and 1/2 bag of white chocolate chips in pan.
- Add 1/2 can condensed milk. Add more if needed.
- Add spices, mix well stirring constantly.
- Pour in lined pan and place in refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 22Total Fat: 1gSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 5g