Homemade Blueberry Yogurt Pot Tarts
Healthy pop tarts made with yogurt and blueberries.
With this recipe you can add a little healthy to your sugar. These homemade pop tarts are filled with blueberry preserves + yogurt = healthier for you!
The crust is made from Pillsbury Pie Crust. It’s light and flaky and delicious!!
All you need is a glass of cold milk!
- 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 1 Cup blueberry preserves (sugar free if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 Cup Powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Meringue Powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons blueberry preserves
- Cut out 4 squares from each pre-made pie crust.
- Mix blueberry preserves and yogurt in bowl.
- Spoon 1-2 Tablespoons of preserve mixture on to one cut out square pie crust.
- Lay another cut out pie crust on top. Use fork to press edges together.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes. Cool before adding icing.
- Mix powdered sugar, meringue powder, vanilla and blueberry preserves. Spread on top of pop tarts after pop tarts have cooled.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 584Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 231mgCarbohydrates: 116gFiber: 2gSugar: 77gProtein: 4g