Wow, you all are talented! There were so many awesome crafts and recipes submitted! I will be featuring several of them here, on FB and in my Newsletter that is now being sent out. so if you aren’t on my email list you might want to be so you will know when you’re in the Newsletter!! You can sign up here or at the bottom of this post. 🙂
There’s only one request for the Blog Party:
Please put a link either on your post or somewhere on your blog page. 🙂 Thanks!
This weeks Giveaway is a 3-Piece Desk Set to keep all your craft papers neatly organized.
Are you looking for FREE PATTERNS? Join Craftsy (for free) and you can download a wide range of patterns from Sewing, Knitting, Quilting, Crocheting, Embroidery or Jewelry Making. They also have a good variety of tutorial training videos.
Since Google Reader is no longer, a lot of people moved over to Blog Lov’in, including me. So let’s link up our Blog Lov’in page and make some new BlogLovin’ friends. Try to follow at least 3 if not more. If you link your’s up I will follow all of you!
This Weeks Features
1. Paperclip Flower by AnneMaries Haakblog
2. Edible Dessert Cups by Winnish
3. Muggin’ On The Go with…….Strawberry Crisp by True Blue Baking
4. Iced Coffee by Life After Empty Nest
5. Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip by Leah
6. One Cool Excuse Note and Backpack Tags by Michelle Lea Designs