A very simple and delicious breakfast treat. These Mini Strawberry Biscuit Bundt Cakes are made with a flakey biscuit topped with cream cheese and homemade strawberry jam. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert!
SOooo, are you dreaming of a delicious and easy breakfast to fix?
I’ve created just that with this simple recipe. Just for you!
When you combine a biscuit, cream cheese, homemade strawberry jam topped with a glazed icing, all your dreams have come true!!
Am I right?
Quick! Easy! and Delicious!
Let’s talk about the cutest breakfast, EVER!
I call it the cutest breakfast ever, because these are the cutest little bundt pans I’ve ever seen!!
You will start off by breaking apart two jumbo biscuits into small 1 inch pieces. Then place them into the pan. After you have whipped up some cream cheese and a quick strawberry mixture, you’ll top the biscuit with small teaspoonfulls of cream cheese and strawberries.
- 2 Jumbo sized biscuits
- ½ Cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ Cup sugar + 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- ¼ Cup cream cheese
- ¼ Cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350, or what it says on the can of biscuits.
- In a medium saucepan combine sliced up strawberries and sugar. Add in 2 teaspoons of water. Bring to boil until thickened.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and 1 Tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon of milk. Mix well until thick and creamy.
- Tear the biscuits into approx. 1 inch pieces. Place them in the pan. Top with spoonfuls of strawberry mixture and cream cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl combine ¼ cup powdered sugar and 1-2 teaspoons milk until you get a glaze like consistency.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the biscuit rises to the top. Turn upside down onto a plate to pop out of the pan. This particular pan is non-stick but if yours wont come out you may need to run a knife between the biscuit and the pan to loosen the edges.
- Top with glaze.