Here is an easy recipe that makes the best blueberry muffins ever! They make great gifts, you just put the mix in a cute jar, attach a label (below) and a ribbon. You can pick up decorative jars at Hobby Lobby and Joann’s and use their 40% off coupon, it comes out to be around $3 after your coupon.
The muffins are moist and filled with delicious blueberries. Serve warm with butter and you will have them coming back for seconds!
*PIN IT* by clicking on the image above!
Homemade Blueberry Muffin Mix
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups plus 2 teaspoons sugar or brown sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 2½ cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 1 ¼ cups sugar until fluffy and pale in color.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture alternating with the milk until well incorporated and being careful not to over mix.
- Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Scoop batter into the paper lined muffin tin and sprinkle the tops with the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
Put the mixture in a decorative jar and attach a label for a great gift idea!
White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
Follow SEWlicious Home Decor’s board Cupcakes Galore! on Pinterest.
Linked up at Between Naps on the Porch