That’s right! Gingerbread fudge with a layer of chocolate fudge = scrumptious! If you’re like me you enjoy gingerbread in which way. I love gingerbread coffee, gingerbread ice cream, gingerbread cake, and now gingerbread fudge. Thanks to Duncan Hines for coming out with their Gingerbread icing flavor.
Have you tried any of the Duncan Hines icing flavors? I wondered what the Gingerbread flavor would taste like in fudge and it is amazing! If you like gingerbread you have to try this…..you will love it! I’m talking highly of these flavor packets because they can be used for many things other than icing. Believe it or not this is not a paid post by Duncan Hines, I just love these flavors!
- 1 Packet of Duncan Hines Gingerbread icing flavor
- 2 Cups white chocolate chips
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- ½ Can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ teaspoon of Ginger
- Line your pan with foil or parchment paper.
- This recipe is for an 8x8 pan, so use more as needed for a larger pan.
- Combine chocolate chips and ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk in sauce pan. Cook on low until chips have completely melted. Stir constantly.
- Pour into pan. Let cool until hardened before adding gingerbread layer.
- Combine white chips, ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk, gingerbread packet and ¼ teaspoon ginger into sauce pan and cook on low until chips have completely melted. Stir constantly.
- Pour over chocolate chips. Set in fridge until hardened.
Line your pan with foil before pouring your fudge!
I love this tip! How to line your pan perfect with foil: Turn your pan over and form the foil to the shape of the outside bottom. Then turn your pan back over and your foil will fit perfectly in the pan.