This moist Orange Cream Yogurt Poke Cake is SO easy to make, totally moist and to die for DELICIOUS!!
I have a secret. If I said what it was then it wouldn’t be a secret, but since it’s too good to keep to myself I’m going to tell you!
This will be the best ever cake you have ever had in your entire life!
That’s one secret.
The other secret is a key ingredient that makes this cake mix bursting with creamy-ness and moist flavor. It’s called half & half.
Yep, if you use half & half instead of milk or water in your cake mix, it will be the best thing you’ve ever done! It makes your cake taste creamy, smooth, bursting with moistness and full of homemade flavors. Top your cake with orange cream yogurt and cool whip and you have a super moist, super delicious, super to die for Orange Cream Yogurt Poke Cake that you will not want to put down!
Also, when you use cake mixes in a box, that’s the secret ingredient that makes them burst with flavor and taste homemade.
You can also use other flavored yogurts for this cake such as Strawberry, Blueberry, Key Lime….I see more posts coming!
So give it a try, but be warned….it will be hard to stop at one piece!
- 1 Moist Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup half & half
- ⅓ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3-4 Small Containers of Orange Cream Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Cream Cheese
- 1 Container Cool Whip
- Preheat oven according to box.
- In a medium bowl combine cake mix, eggs, half & half, and vegetable oil. Mix well. Pour in cake pan and bake according to time on box.
- When done let cool. Next, using the end of a wooden spoon that has a round handle, poke holes in the top of the cake.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and cream cheese. Mix well with mixer. Pour on top of cake making sure to press down into the holes.
- Top with Cool Whip. Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set. Then slice and serve.
Follow SewLicious Home Decor’s board SEWlicious Craft Room & Organization on Pinterest. Follow SewLicious Home Decor’s board Brownies on Pinterest.