Enjoy a delicious cup of Oreo Cookie Hot Chocolate drink on a cold Winter night! This hot chocolate is made with crushed Oreo cookies for a delicious hot chocolate cookie flavor.
Oreo Cookie Hot Chocolate
A delicious hot chocolate made with Oreo cookies top with whip cream and marshmallows.
- 10 Chopped Oreo Cookies
- 3 Cups milk
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate flavored syrup
- 1/2 Cup marshmallows
- Blend cookies, milk, and syrup in a blender until smooth. Be sure to hold down the lid well since you are mixing liquid or it will splatter out.
- Pour into 2-quart saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until hot.
- Ladle into 4 mugs. Top with marshmallows; serve immediately.
- Keep in a crock pot to stay warm.
Best Hot Chocolate Brownies
Follow SewLicious Home Decor’s board Drinks, Shakes, Smoothies on Pinterest.