Enjoy a delicious cup of Oreo Cookie Hot Chocolate drink on a cold Winter night! This hot chocolate is made with crushed Oreo cookies for a delicious hot chocolate cookie flavor.
- 10 Chopped Oreo Cookies
- 3 Cups milk
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate flavored syrup
- 1/2 Cup marshmallows
- Blend cookies, milk, and syrup in a blender until smooth. Be sure to hold down the lid well since you are mixing liquid or it will splatter out.
- Pour into 2-quart saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until hot.
- Ladle into 4 mugs. Top with marshmallows; serve immediately.
- Keep in a crock pot to stay warm.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: Makes 4 servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 18gSugar: 14gProtein: 6g