Every mom likes to be pampered, so why not give her a SPA night with this bouquet of Coconut Sugar Soap Scrub bars. They are quick, easy, and make a perfect last minute gift! They are inexpensive and cost a lot less than what you would pay at the stores.
These Coconut Sugar Soap Scrub bars exfoliate your skin and provide moisture making your skin feel clean and incredibly soft.
All you need is sugar, soap, and coconut oil. Fragrance is optional and not recommended for sensitive skin.
They are gentle enough for daily use. To use just rub in a circular motion on wet skin and rinse.Perfect for baths and showers, or you can set them by your sink for a quick hand scrub.
- In a double boiler melt the soap. If you don't have a double boiler use two pans. Fill one pan with water and put on stove to boil, place a smaller pan inside the larger pan and put the soap in the smaller pan to melt. (that's what I did, since I don't have a double boiler)
- Prepare your sugar. In a mixing bowl combine sugar, color and oil(s). Mix well.
- When soap has melted add to sugar mixture and stir well. Then pour into mold.
- You will need to work very quick, because the soap hardens quickly!
- Let set 30 minutes to an hour then pop them out of the mold. There is no need to spray the mold with cooking spray. The soap bars will not stick to a silicon mold.
- To make the bouquet use cake pop sticks and insert a mini-cupcake liner onto the stick then the soap bar. Fill a small bucket with styrofoam and grass and stick soap bars into bucket. Add ribbon.
Fragrance is optional and not recommended for sensitive skin.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 965Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 45gCarbohydrates: 144gSugar: 144g
If the mixture fills up the mold too much, no worries! Just use a butter knife to scrape off the top once the soap has hardened.
Want more scrubs?