LIGHT AND FLUFFY GREEK YOGURT LEMON BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
These pancakes are light and fluffy through and through with a delicate flavor of lemon Greek yogurt, topped with blueberry pie filling for the perfect finishing touch.
These lemon pancakes are over the top! You don’t need a homemade recipe for these. I used Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancake mix and they taste just like homemade. I promise!
For the pancake mix you can use buttermilk. The buttermilk flavor with lemon and blueberries taste amazing.
I added a container of lemon Greek yogurt for a light lemon flavor. If you aren’t already, you should be stocked up on Greek yogurt because its good in EVERYTHING!
Top the pancakes with blueberry pie filling and they are ready to be served to the whole family!
- 2 cups Aunt Jamima Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1-5oz. container lemon Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Filling
- Preheat skillet.
- Combine pancake mix, yogurt, and water. Stir well.
- Butter skillet. Pour small amount of batter in skillet. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip over. Cook until golden brown.
- Top with butter and blueberry pie filling. Serve warm
Perfect for the whole family!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 451mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g