Maple Crock Pot Blueberry Pancake Cobbler Lucky Leaf Contest
Don’t you just love a good cobbler? They always make great desserts. With this cobbler you can have it for breakfast or dessert! Top with blueberries or maple syrup for a delicious maple cobbler treat! It has all the scrumptious combinations of maple syrup flavor, pancake and blueberry flavor, and cobbler all combined into one dish. It’s easy to make and was a hit at my house!
Love this? Check out these blueberry recipes.
- 1 Can Lucky Leaf blueberry filling
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Teaspoons Maple extract
- 1 1/2 cups Pancake mix
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- Combine blueberry pie filling with vanilla extract, maple extract. Simmer in crock pot for 1 hour on low.
- While that is cooking combine pancake mix, butter, sugar, and cream cheese. Use a fork and mix it good so that it's crumbly.
- After blueberries have cooked for one hour pour pancake mixture over blueberries and cook 5 hours on high. Do NOT stir.
- Top with ice cream and maple syrup.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 3g