Blueberry Coconut Cheesecake Bars With A Yellow Cake Mix Crust
These creamy blueberry bars are made with cream cheese and blueberry pie filling topped with sweet coconut for the perfect finishing touch poured on top of a yellow cake mix. Blueberry Coconut Cheesecake Bars With A Yellow Cake Mix Crust are multilayered with delicious flavors of cream cheese, cake, and blueberry all in one.
These blueberry bars are melt in your mouth delicious! They are easy to make and quick to put together. The crust is made from a yellow cake mix so you know its sweet and delicious!
The filling is cream cheese then topped with blueberry pie filling and coconut for the perfect finishing touch. These bars are perfect for Sunday dinner or dinner parties. Your guest will love them and think you were in the kitchen all day!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) Lucky Leaf blueberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup sweet coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325. Butter 15x10 pan. Set aside.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mixture will be dough like.
- Pat dough into the bottom of a buttered 15x10 pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add in vanilla, 2 eggs, and powdered sugar.
- Blend well.
- Pour over cake mix dough.
- Spoon blueberry pie filling over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let cool then cut into bars.
Variation: Top with 3/4 cup walnuts
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 bars Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 385Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 450mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 1gSugar: 39gProtein: 4g