What doesn’t go good with chocolate? I haven’t found anything that chocolate doesn’t go with. Even these Pumpkin Smores. Yep, chocolate even goes with pumpkin! I used a package of Pumpkin Spice marshmallows to make these yummy bars.
I layered it with 2 layers of marshmallows. I topped the chocolate with Pumpkin Spice marshmallows then added marshmallow cream on top of the Pumpkin Spice layer.
- FOR THE CRUST:
- 12 Full-size Sheets Of Graham Crackers (12 Is About 6½ Ounces)
- ¼ cups Sugar (optional)
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- ½ cups Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 24 ounces, weight Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 8 ounces, weight Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
- 10-½ ounces, weight Kraft Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows
- Place graham crackers into a large plastic zip lock baggie. Seal the bag. Roll over the baggie with a rolling pin to crumble up the crackers until you have coarse crumbs. Add remaining crust ingredients into the baggie and crumble baggie with hands to mix well.
- Line pan with foil or parchment paper. I used an 8×8 pan. Press graham crackers into the bottom of the pan using the bottom of a cup or your hands to press the mixture into pan. Just cover the bottom of the pan, not the sides.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes to “set” crust. Watch crust so that it doesn’t burn! Let crust cool while making fudge.
- In a non-stick pan add the chocolate chips and ½ cup evaporated milk. Cook on medium heat until the chips have melted, stirring constantly. (If you want your mixture a little thinner add a little more evaporated milk to your preference)
- Pour over cooled graham cracker crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- After the fudge has harden and cooled, top with pumpkin spice marshmallows and mini-marshmallows. I layered the pumpkin spice marshmallows first then put the mini marshmallows on top. Place in oven at 300F until marshmallows have melted. Let cool.
- Once cooled, cut into bars.
Follow my Pinterest board