Treat yourself to these delicious Healthy Quinoa Pancakes! They are delicious, healthy, and yummy!
There’s nothing better than pancakes, right?! I could eat them for breakfast or dinner. So I decided I needed to come up with a healthy version since I love eating them so much!
You can make your favorite pancake recipe and add in cooked Quinoa or use my delicious recipe! Either way you will just add cooked Quinoa to the batter. Make sure it’s already cooked!
- 1 Cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup cooked Quinoa
- ½ Cup Milk
- Cook Quinoa in boiling water until done. Combine Bisquick mix, egg, and milk. Stir well, Fold in Quinoa.
- Grease skillet with butter. Surface is ready when a few drops of butter sprinkled on it sizzles.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of batter on skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles start to form on top. Turn; cook until golden.
- Note: If you prefer thinner pancakes, add a little extra milk.