An irresistible cinnamon roll filled with blueberries and topped with a cream cheese icing. These Blueberry Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Cups are the perfect size and will keep you coming back for seconds!
No worries about spending hours over the stove for this recipe,
all you need is a can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.
If you do make your cinnamon rolls from scratch, you are just amazing!
and I’m not even mad about.
but my swimsuit said it would be!
The combination of blueberries and cream cheese go good with anything.
Blueberries happen to be one of my favorites, have you ever had frozen blueberries in your cereal?
Ohmigoodness, you must try it! #todiefor
Just look at that gorgeous gooey cinnamon roll calling your name.
I kicked the swim suit to the curb, I’m having all. of. them. Want to join me?
- 1 Can Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Blueberry pie filling
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- ½ of an 8oz. pkg, of cream cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Place each cinnamon roll in the muffin pan. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of blueberry pie filling into the center of each cinnamon roll.
- Bake about 8-10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and blend well until smooth and creamy. If you want it thicker add more powdered sugar or more milk if you want it thinner.
- Spread onto each cooled cinnamon roll or put in a pipe bag and pipe it on. I used a 1M tip.