POP THE BUBBLY,
IT’S TIME TO CHEER,
TO GREAT MEMORIES, AND FRIENDS,
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy Friday! Since we won’t have another Friday Freebies before the new year here are some fun New Years Party Printables and a recipe for you. Even if you’re not having a party it’s still fun to decorate with these printables for the new year.
It may take a few seconds to load all the images. To Pin a printable please click on the printable and go to the source to Pin. To Pin this post please use the photo above to Pin. 🙂
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 750-ml bottles chilled brut Champagne
- 1½ cups white rum
- 1¼ cups pomegranate juice
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh mint leaves
- Bring ½ cup water and sugar to boil in small saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Simmer 5 minutes. Cool syrup completely.
- Combine Champagne, rum, and pomegranate juice in punch bowl. Add enough syrup to sweeten to taste. Mix in lemon slices, pomegranate seeds, and mint leaves. Add ice.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy.