DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE PUDDING PIE
An easy 3-ingredient double chocolate pie made with a brownie crust and creamy chocolate pudding on top.
For all you chocolate lovers……this pie is for you. Well, you brownie lovers, too!
We all agree brownies alone are to die for, right? Especially, gooey brownies or brownies with chocolate chunks.
I think this pie is like a brownie poke cake. Maybe that’s what I should call it.
For the pudding I used a box of Jello Cook & Serve chocolate fudge pudding. Not instant pudding mix.
The Cook & Serve you will cook on the stove top because it taste so much better.
Of course, you’re welcome to use either kind or even go all out and make homemade chocolate pudding if you’d like.
You can never go wrong with chocolate!
For the crust you will make a box of your favorite brownies then crumble them up in a bowl and add melted butter.
Next, you’ll press the brownies into a pie plate and bake it for 5 minutes to “set” it.
What I love about this recipe is you can use this homemade brownie crust for so many recipes!
Just get creative with it and be sure to come back for more brownie crust recipes!
Top with Cool Whip and enjoy!
- 1-3.4 oz. box brownie mix
- 1 box Jello chocolate fudge Cook & Serve pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking dish for brownies.
- Prepare brownie mix as instructed on box. Let cool.
- After brownies have cooled melt one stick of butter. Crumble brownies and add melted butter. Press brownies into pie plate. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes to set.
- In a medium sauce pan add 2 cups of milk and chocolate pudding mix. Stir constantly until bubbly. Take off heat and let set 20 minutes to thicken and cool. Pour into brownie pie crust.
- Top with Cool Whip. Chill for 4 hours.