Double Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie
An easy 3-ingredient double chocolate pie made with a brownie crust and creamy chocolate pudding on top.
This brownie pudding pie is layered with creamy chocolate pudding poured on top of a moist chocolate brownie crust.
The pudding is a Jello Cook & Serve chocolate fudge pudding, not an instant pudding mix.
If you want to use an instant pudding that is fine with this recipe.
The crust is a boxed brownie mix.
You will crumble the cooked brownies in a food processor or put in a bowl and crumble with a fork. Then you will add melted butter and spread out into the bottom of a pie pan.
You will need to bake the brownie crust for 5 minutes to set the crust, let cool then pour in cooled pudding mixture and top with Cool Whip or you can top with meringue.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1-3.4 oz. box Jello chocolate fudge Cook & Serve pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking dish for brownies. I used a regular 9-1/2 inch round pie dish.
- Prepare brownie mix as instructed on box. Let cool.
- After brownies have cooled melt one stick of butter. Crumble brownies and add melted butter. Press brownies into pie plate. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes to set.
- In a medium sauce pan add 2 cups of milk and chocolate pudding mix. Stir constantly until bubbly. Take off heat and let set 20 minutes to thicken and cool. Pour on top of cooled brownie pie crust.
- Top with Cool Whip. Chill for 4 hours.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1406Total Fat: 111gSaturated Fat: 67gCholesterol: 292mgSodium: 1053mgCarbohydrates: 89gSugar: 66gProtein: 25g