PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA COOKIES
Melt in your mouth cookies made with Toll House peanut butter & milk chocolate chips and bananas. A crowd pleasing cookie that’s quick and easy!
If you’re looking for a favorite cookie your family will love, you have found it! These cookies are homemade, melt in your mouth delicious!
Making them is really easy……and you only need to let the dough set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
BUT…if you are in a hurry you can put them right into the oven and they will still be delicious!!
These cookies are more on the soft side not crunchy. To make them crunchy you will bake them an extra couple of minutes. The original bake time is 14 minutes……just until they start to brown around the edges.
I used these Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate chips. They have the delicious milk chocolate flavor with peanut butter. Yummm!
You’ll also add 2 mashed bananas.
Hot right out of the oven.
I bake all my cookies on my Culinary Couture baking mat. There’s no sticking to the pan…..cookies come right off and just wipe the mat one time with a wet rag then store for the next time. They come 2 to a package so I gave one to my daughter.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two cookie sheets with a baking mat or parchment paper or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, corn starch, and salt and set aside.
- Cream butter, bananas, and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract until combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in peanut butter chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies for 14 minutes until they start to brown around the edges. Cook longer for crunchier cookies.
- Let cool on cookie sheet or serve warm with milk.