Happy Saturday! Did you have a fun week making crafts? I’d love to see them! I was busy making a Pumpkin full of Kittens, some Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake and found you some Halloween Gift Tags for your Halloween gifts.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve been making!!
If you are new please join our Craft Club and never miss a craft project!
It’s Showtime! Time to showoff your projects! Thank you so much for sharing them this week!
You can find lots of FREE patterns @ Craftsy: Free Patterns
Here is the code to add this button to your site:
<a href=”https://sewlicioushomedecor.com”><img src=”https://sewlicioushomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/showliciousbutton.jpg”></a>
If you’ve been featured it may be posted on Facebook and in our Newsletter!
I love all these Fall features, they are just too cute and yummy!!
1. BOO Halloween Door Decor by Delineate Your Dwelling
2. Halloween Party Candy Corn Banner by The Pin Junkie
3. Crochet Autumn Wreath by Howling At The Moon
4. Paper Pumpkin Lanterns by Jelly Fish Jelly
5. Graveyard Pudding Cup by Made from Pinterest
6. Pumpkin Fudge by We Do Fun Here
7. Western Horse Ranch Inspired Fall Table by Dear Emmeline
If you were featured grab a button! 🙂
Grab the code below:
<a href=”https://sewlicioushomedecor.com”><img src=”https://sewlicioushomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featuredbutton.jpg”></a>
Please add my link to your post or blog page. 🙂 Thanks!
Also note, only projects that you created yourself will be featured. 🙂 I can’t feature someone else’s work who did not link up. Thank you for participating each week. I am inspired by all your work!
I DISCLOSE. See my Disclosure Policy HERE. Craftsy is an affiliate link.