I call these Pies because when you put it all together, it taste just like a pie. You might want to make extras, these don’t last very long around my house!
- Soft Sugar Cookies:
- 3 1/4 cups All purpose flour sift before measuring
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 can lemon pie filling
- whip cream
- In a bowl, sift together the sifted flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla with the electric mixer.
- Beat for 2 minutes. Add sour cream and half of flour mixture;beat 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients with a wooden spoon. Roll dough into walnut size balls and press with hands to flatten. Place on greased cookie sheet; bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Makes about 6 dozen.
- After cookies have cooled make sandwiches out of them by placing 2 tbsp. lemon pie filling and 2 tbsp. whip cream on a cookie then add top cookies.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3332Total Fat: 116gSaturated Fat: 73gCholesterol: 324mgSodium: 3342mgCarbohydrates: 520gSugar: 207gProtein: 47g