If you’re in the mood for Mexican food, you will be sure to love this! I like making these because they are easy and quick and everyone in the family loves them. They are also filled with healthy ingredients.
You can make them with either chicken or beef.
- 1 lb. chicken or hamburger meat
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 onion
- 1 pkg. McCormick taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg. corn or flour tortillas
- Dice onion. Saute for a few minutes and add meat. Cook until meat is completely done.
- Add taco season mix and ¼ cup water. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add pinto beans.
- Scoop about ¼ cup into tortilla and add your favorite toppings.