These are the perfect size for serving Reese’s Frozen Ice Cream Cups, they are like a mini Reese’s pie. They are made with ice cream, peanut butter, and Cool Whip with bits of Reese’s. Then layered on top of a graham cracker crust.
They are garnished with miniature chocolate chips and chocolate drizzle giving this all the delicious flavors of a Reese’s ice cream pie.
You can use low fat or fat free ice cream and Cool Whip for a low calorie dessert.
- 2 Cups softened (not melted) vanilla ice cream
- 1½ cups Cool Whip
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12 oz) bag miniature Reese's peanut butter cups, unwrapped and chopped into small pieces
- Mini-chocolate chips to garnish
- Chocolate syrup to garnish
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs. Crush in a plastic baggie with a rolling pin.
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Prepare the crust first.
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press a heaping tablespoon of crumbs onto the bottom of 12 lined muffin cups. Press with the bottom of a cup or the bottom of a measuring cup. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes to set. Let cool 5 minutes.
- While the crust is baking prepare ice cream filling.
- In large bowl combine softened ice cream and peanut butter. Fold in cool whip and add in chopped Reese's. Place in freezer until crust is ready to be filled.
- Top crust with ice cream mixture. Garnish mini chocolate chips. Freeze over night. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
For more ice cream desserts try these