CREAMY TACO PUFFS. BEEF OR CHICKEN FINGER FOODS
Pillsbury crescent rolls have always been a big deal at my house. Everyone loves them and they make good finger food dishes! Turn messy taco’s into a Taco puff and now you have a finger food that’s not messy!
- Beef or chicken
- 1 tube crescent rolls. You can use either the jumbo size or regular size rolls.
- I used the regular size rolls because that's what I already had on hand.
- 1 onion
- 1 Can black beans
- 1 pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. cheese
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
- Hot sauce
- Cook beef with onion. Drain and rinse to get rid of grease!! Add taco mix and ¼ water and simmer 5-10 minutes. Add black beans and cream cheese. I put hot sauce in my meat mixture, so I added about 1 cup of hot sauce, too. Simmer another 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare crescent rolls:
- Lay out the rolls on your pan. Put one scoop of meat mixture onto roll. Wrap short ends around meat mixture and pinch dough together. Roll long end over and under bring it up on the other side. Pinch any loose ends together.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on top.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.