HOLIDAY DECORATIVE EASTER BUNNY CAKE
Easy festive holiday cake with an Easter Bunny in the center.
I love to bake and entertain, especially for the holidays. Easter is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for, including food!
I love having an Easter cake around the house to go with all my holiday Easter decorations.
It just makes my home feel so festive.
And what’s not to love about a cute little purple Easter bunny?!
This cake is quick and simple. I used 2 cake mixes. One was already purple so I didn’t need to use any food coloring. Yay! Even more simple!
You will bake a purple cake then using an Easter bunny cookie cutter you will cut out bunnies.
Line the bunnies in a loaf pan and pour white cake batter over the purple bunnies.
To go with my cake I made some cute recycled Easter tin cans. Just wrap them in Easter burlap or ribbon and add flowers. Isn’t it so cute?!
Fill bowls and baskets with beautiful Easter eggs and place throughout your home.
For the full pictured tutorial on how to make this cake see my Valentine Heart Cake tutorial.
- 1 Super Moist Pillsbury White Cake Mix
- 1 Purple Cake Mix-Or another Super Moist Pillsbury White Cake Mix and dye purple
- 1 Can Pillsbury Purple Icing
- Easter jimmies
- Prepare purple cake mix as directed, or use a white cake mix and dye purple.
- Pour in a cake pan and bake as directed. When done let cool then using a bunny cookie cutter cut out bunnies. Line them in a loaf pan.
- Prepare white cake mix as directed, Pour white cake batter over purple bunnies and bake 40 minutes or until done.
- Let cake cool then added 1 can of purple icing and top with Easter jimmies. Cut and serve.