Frosted Pumpkin Pie Brownies
Delicious brownies with pumpkin pie filling swirled into the batter topped with a rich, creamy chocolate icing. A must have dessert everyone will love for Thanksgiving!
Any by the way……you can eat these all year round. 🙂 Pumpkin pie anything.…all year long. That’s my new tradition….join me?
Some days get too busy and I don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. Can you relate? I thought so. 🙂
So that’s just another reason why you’re going to love these brownies…..you are not going to spend a long time in the kitchen, which gives you more time with family or making crafts.
They are super easy to make. You will prepare your favorite brownie mix then measure one cup of pumpkin pie filling. I like using pumpkin pie filling instead of pumpkin puree because it already has all the pumpkin spices and since brownies have eggs you won’t need to add additional eggs to the pumpkin mixture. Using a teaspoon, drop spoon fulls on top of the batter then swirl using a knife. Bake, cool. and top with a pre-made chocolate frosting.
I like Betty Crocker rich & creamy milk chocolate frosting.
It takes all of 3 minutes to prepare the brownie mix, 1 minute to add the pumpkin pie filling and 1 minute to top them with frosting.
See….quick and easy…..and deeeeeelicious!!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1 container Betty Crocker rich & creamy milk chocolate frosting....or your favorite chocolate frosting.
- Preheat oven as indicated on box.
- Prepare brownie mix as indicated on box. Pour brownie mix into a prepared 9x9 pan.
- Drop teaspoon fulls of pumpkin pie filling on top of brownie batter. Using a knife swirl filling into brownie mix making sure not to swirl to much or it will blend in with the brownie mix....which is fine it just won't look as pretty. 🙂
- Let cool then frost with chocolate icing.