STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT ROLLS
A warm crescent rolled filled with strawberry pie filling and cream cheese. Perfect anytime or for a quick breakfast or dessert.
These strawberry crescent rolls are calling your name!
I could eat a whole can of crescent rolls by their self, but fill them with strawberry pie filling and cream cheese and they are out of this world!
When you need something quick these are your perfect treat. My daughter has a one year old and when I am visiting them I don’t have a lot of time to cook.
I made a cream cheese filling then spread it onto the crescent roll……
then added strawberry pie filling. If you add too much it will come out of the sides when you roll it up. This one may have a tad too much so try just adding about a teaspoon full.
You will have extra strawberry filling left over so either buy more crescent rolls or make a Strawberry Cobbler.
Put the remaining cream cheese in a plastic baggie, snip one corner and drizzle it over the top.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1-21 oz. can Strawberry Pie filling
- ½ of one 8oz. package of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened or melted slightly
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- dash of salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, baking mat, or lightly grease.
- Combine cream cheese, salt, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Mix with a mixer, until thick and creamy.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Spread a small amount of cream cheese on crescent roll, add one teaspoon of pie filling.
- Gently roll up crescent roll. Continue until all the crescent rolls have been prepared.
- Bake until gold brown as directed on package.
- For the remainder of the cream cheese: Put in a small plastic baggie, snip one end of the corner and drizzle over crescent rolls.
- For the leftover strawberry pie filling: Make a Strawberry Cobbler Just add the remaining pie filling + 1-21 oz. can of Strawberry Pie filling to the Cobbler recipe.