CREAMY HOMEMADE GRANOLA COCONUT YOGURT BOWL
Homemade granola with oats, almonds, cranberries, coconut, and chia seeds topped in a creamy yogurt bowl with fruit.
Making homemade granola could never be easier! I love making my own because I can add all the things I love and I know exactly what’s in it.
I made this batch for my daughter and called it Nana’s Homemade Granola. I’m a Nana for the first time,and there is nothing better then having a little grand baby!!
To make this I toasted oats and almonds then added in cranberries, coconut. dried pomegranate, dark chocolate chips, and chia seeds.
There are so many delicious things you can add in.
I love almonds, but feel free to add pecans if that’s what you love.
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Chopped almonds or pecans (or both!)
- 1 Cup Dried cranberries
- 1 Cup Coconut
- ½ Cup Dark chocolate chips
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Coat oats and almonds in olive oil. Spread out on a cookie sheet. Bake at 325 for 10 mins, take out of oven and stir and bake another 10 minutes. Do not over-bake, it will burn!
- When done set out and let dry overnight.
- After it has dried out, add in the remaining ingredients. Mix together well.