DELICIOUS BUTTERMILK CITRUS ORANGE MARMALADE PANCAKES
Citrus Orange Marmalade filled buttermilk pancakes topped with homemade cheesecake, orange marmalade syrup.
These pancakes will make you happy in the morning! You get the citrus orange flavor with a buttermilk pancake topped with a sweet orange maple topping.
An irresistible way to start off your morning.
I used my Homemade Buttermilk Pancake recipe then added in Orange Marmalade. For the topping I combined cream cheese, orange marmalade, and maple syrup. They are sweet, citric-y, and delicious!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Heaping tablespoon Orange Marmalade
- 2 Heaping tablespoons cream cheese frosting
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- In medium bowl stir pancake ingredients together until blended.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight-If you don't have time for this step that is ok. You can make these the same day.
- Heat your griddle to 375 over medium heat.
- Grease with butter. Surface is ready when a few drops of butter sprinkled on it sizzle.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of batter on skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles start to form on top. Turn; cook until golden.
- Note: If you prefer thinner pancakes, add a little extra buttermilk.
- Combine cream cheese, Orange Marmalade and syrup in a bowl and mix well.