Strawberry Shortcake Funfetti Fudge with A Gluten-free Option
This delicious styled fudge is bursting with strawberry shortcake flavor layered on top of a shortcake crust. They compliment each other giving you a Strawberry Shortcake dessert in a fudge. Add a little funfetti for bright and cheerful colors and Cool Whip on top. A gluten-free option is also available!
Well, I did it again!
I made more fudge today.
That’s all there is to do when storms knock out your t.v. and internet.
I thought I couldn’t live without t.v. and internet, but if my oven works I can always bake and take pictures.
I do admit tho, I felt like I was living on another planet.
You can thank me now, or later, or just know…you’re welcome.
This is the easiest fudge you’ll ever make and the best.
It has only two ingredients…white chocolate and frosting. Have you ever made fudge with frosting?
Well, if you haven’t…start now!
This easy recipe comes together quickly and you will love how it taste!
For a gluten-free version substitute regular Bisquick for gluten-free Bisquick.
- 1 Pkg. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Container Vanilla frosting
- 1 Container Cool Whip
- 1/4 Cup Funfetti
- 1 Pkg. Duncan Hines Strawberry Shortcake frosting flavor packet
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make the shortbread first. Combine Bisquick, milk and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix together to form a dough.
- Place in a pan and bake for 10 minutes until starting to brown. It doesn't matter what size, since you are going to crumble up the bread after it has cooked.
- When the shortbread is cooked, crumble it up in a mixing bowl and add melted butter. Mix together well.
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper or foil. Spread shortbread on bottom of the pan and bake for 5-10 minutes to set.
- Let cool while you are making the fudge.
- In a mixing bowl combine frosting and Duncan Hines Strawberry Shortcake flavor packet. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stove top melt the white chocolate chips, fold in the frosting mixture.
- Mix well, then add in Funfetti. Spread over shortcake crust.
- Chill 1-2 hours to set. Top with Cool Whip
You can use Strawberry flavored icing in place of the Duncan Hines Strawberry Shortcake flavoring.
For a gluten-free version substitute regular Bisquick for Gluten-free Bisquick.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 324mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g