Cute Santa Cupcakes topped with marshmallows. They make a fun craft with the kids and will be the talk of meal!
I used white icing and topped the cupcakes with M&M’s, red sprinkles, and marshmallows for the beard.
- Cake Mix
- White icing
- Red sprinkles.
- Red and Green M&M's
- Quick Vanilla Frosting:
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Prepare cake mix as directed. Pour into cupcake liners and bake as directed.
- Let cupcakes cool before decorating.
- In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk, mix together sugar and butter. Mix on low speed until well blended and then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more.
- Frost cooled cupcakes. After you have frosted the cupcakes, sprinkle the top with red sprinkles for the hat. Then place 3 marshmallows under the sprinkles to finish off the hat. Place 5-6 marshmallows at the bottom of the cupcake for the beard, then add 3 marshmallows on top of beard. Use frosting for the 'glue' to hold the marshmallows in place.
- Add M&M's for the eyes and nose.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3129Total Fat: 193gSaturated Fat: 122gCholesterol: 522mgSodium: 1479mgCarbohydrates: 360gSugar: 353gProtein: 3g