EASY NO-BAKE BANANA PUDDING DESSERT
This no-bake banana pudding dessert is creamy, sweet, and light. It consist of pudding poured over a graham cracker crust, topped with bananas and Cool Whip. It ‘s a quick go-to dessert for pot lucks and last minute dishes.
It’s creamy and sweet with my unique recipe. It consist of cream cheese, vanilla instant pudding, heavy cream and condensed milk. Then poured on top of a graham cracker crust and topped with bananas and Cool Whip.
And it’s no-bake and makes for a perfect Summertime dessert. For the topping you can use crumbled Oreo’s or vanilla gram crackers.
Line the bottom of your pan with graham crackers crumbled up and mixed with melted butter.
Once you mix up the pudding, you’ll pour it on top of the graham crackers.
Then you’ll layer your banana’s on top of that and add Cool Whip.
Then devour and you’ve had yourself a good day!
- 1-5.1oz. Box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1-3/4 Cup Milk
- 1-1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-8oz Package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 9 Whole Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 10-12 Oreo's, crushed
- 3-4 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Container Cool Whip
- Put graham crackers in a food processor to crush or put in a plastic baggie and roll with a rolling pin. Place them in a bowl and add melted butter. Mix in butter well and press graham crackers in the bottom of your dish. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix instant pudding with 1 3/4 cup milk and set aside.
- In a second bowl mix condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth, set aside.
- In a large bowl whip heavy cream and slowly add in powdered sugar.
- Combine the instant pudding mixture with the cream cheese mixture, mix well. Fold in heavy cream mixture.
- Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Slice bananas and place on top of pudding mixture.
- Top with Cool Whip and crushed up Oreo's.
- Let chill 2-3 hours.
I used an 8x8 baking dish for this recipe.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2556Total Fat: 179gSaturated Fat: 112gCholesterol: 532mgSodium: 1822mgCarbohydrates: 213gSugar: 151gProtein: 31g