These flaky Pimento Cheese Pinwheels make great appetizers and finger foods. They are made with flaky Pillsbury crescent rolls and Pimento cheese. They are quick and easy and kids will love them, too!
I grew up on Pimento cheese sandwiches. They were our favorite after school snack because they were something we could fix ourselves.
But that was before Pillsbury Crescent rolls…..or before we were aloud to cook at home along.
This is life now with Pillsbury. Thank goodness…..these taste sooo much better!
Mother nature hasn’t been playing very nice lately with all this cold weather, so it was a good day to heat up the oven for a quick snack.
They are very easy to fix, just unroll the crescent rolls, spread your favorite Pimento Cheese on top and roll them back up. Slice and bake. Simple. Easy. and Delicious!
- 1 Can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Watkins™ Cayenne Red Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the extra sharp cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and pimentos into a large bowl. Beat at medium speed, until thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Unroll the crescent rolls, keeping the perforated sections together. Gently pinch the perforations so they stay together.
- Spread Pimento Cheese on top then roll back up. Set in refrigerator for 30 minutes for easier slicing. Slice and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
For another meal made with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls try my Creamy Taco Puffs!