If you’re a fan of pizza you will love this recipe! I’m one of those kind of pizza lovers that I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! I could probably eat it with my cereal that’s how much I love it! These grilled pizza sandwiches are great for appetizers, finger foods, or a meal, you won’t be able to eat just one. You can fix these with all your favorite kind of pizza toppings like hamburger meat or sausage, grill some peppers, onions, olives and add lots of cheese! Is your mouth watering yet?
Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches/Sliders
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 Pkg. Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 Pkg. Pepperoni's
- 1 Can pizza sauce
- 1 Pkg. Mozzarella Cheese
- Cut rolls in half.
- Butter top and bottom on the outside of rolls.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on roll.
- Add 3-4 pepperoni's and all your other favorite toppings.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Add top roll to form a sandwich.
- Grill sandwich until brown and cheese has melted.
Love this? Enjoy another finger food.
Linking to these great parties, Craft-O-Maniac, Making The World Cuter, C.R.A.F.T, The Graphics Fairy, This Gal Cooks, Cupcakes & Caroline, Setting For Four, Between Naps On The Porch
Pingback: Apple Pie Poppers
Pingback: 25 Fall Entertaining Ideas - Oh My Creative