Now it’s easier than ever to turn your favorite cake mix into pancakes. These Chocolate Cake Batter Pancakes are perfect for your chocolate craving and cake craving.
If your craving strawberry cake try using a strawberry cake mix with this delicious Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes recipe. Experiment and try different flavors of cake mix for a delicious, sweet, morning treat!
Chocolate Buttermilk Cake Batter Pancakes
Delicious Homemade Buttermilk Chocolate pancakes. They make a perfect treat to start your day!
- Homemade Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- 1 Cup Chocolate Cake Mix
- Icing or syrup
- Prepare the Homemade Buttermilk Pancake Recipe as directed.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate cake mix to the pancake batter. If it's to thick for your liking add in a small amount of buttermilk to get the consistency you want.
- Test the skillet by putting a few drops of water on skillet. If the water bounces the skillet is ready. Pour a few tablespoons of pancake batter onto a buttered skillet. When the pancakes start to bubble on top they are ready to turn.
- Flip pancake and cook until done. Keep in a warm over until you are ready to serve them.
- Top with icing or syrup.
Prepare the Homemade Buttermilk Pancake mix the day before you serve these.