Warm Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls filled with homemade apple pie filling and topped with a caramel glaze. These make any breakfast complete, or serve them as a dessert with a scoop of ice cream.
Your going to love this recipe, because these cinnamon rolls are made with my Homebaked Apple Pie Filling! They will melt in your mouth.
They are moist and gooey. Everything you want a cinnamon roll to be, these are it!
And if that’s not enough they are topped with a caramel glaze. These are one of my favorites. You much try them because it’s Fall and, well, that’s reason enough, right?!
- 1 Can Pillsbury Butter Cinnamon Rolls
- Caramel sauce
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Prepare thehttp://sewlicioushomedecor.com/homebaked-apple-pie-filling as directed.
- Un-roll each cinnamon roll and place small pieces of the apple pie filling onto the cinnamon roll, then roll back up.
- Place cinnamon rolls in a baking dish and bake as directed on package.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, prepare your caramel glaze.
- In a medium bowl add 1 cup powdered sugar, the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls, 1-2 tablespoons caramel sauce and 3-4 tablespoons of milk to get a thick glaze.
- Pour over warm cinnamon rolls. (not hot!)