Lemon Pudding Cheesecake Cookies
I’m taking a Lemon Cheesecake and turning it into a cookie! These Lemon Pudding Cheesecake Cookies have a zest of lemon flavor with a creamy cheesecake filling. They are light, refreshing, and citrus-y and insanely delicious! Your going to want to drop everything and go make them!
Today is special.
Because I put a fun twist on Lemon Cheesecake. That’s reason enough, right?
and this recipe is almost too easy.
that’s two reasons.
who says everything has to be made from scratch?
I can perfect any cake mix in a box and you’ll never be able to tell the difference.
Let’s call it having your cake and eating it too.
With only a few ingredients you’ll be able to have these made in no time.
and they will make you happy.
The only problem is I can’t stop eating them. Help!
Want more? Try these Strawberry Pudding Cheesecake Cookies
- 1 Super Moist White Cake Mix
- (don't prepare mix as indicated on the box, follow these instructions instead)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil. (not butter)
- 1 3.4-oz. box of Lemon Jello instant pudding
- 1/2 of one 8oz. package of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine, softened or melted slightly
- 1/2 tsp.lemon juice
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, instant pudding mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Mix and then knead with your hands. It will form a dough. Cover in saran wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, lemon juice, and powdered sugar. Mix with a mixer until thick and creamy.
- Spoon out about 1 teaspoon and place on a cookie sheet. Put in the freezer for a couple of hours to set.
- When cheesecake filling is ready, prepare your cookies.
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough. Roll into balls then flatten into a circle. Fill with the cream cheese filling balls, then roll it up into a ball.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for about 8-12 minutes. Depending on the size of your balls.The tops won't brown, but the bottom will. Right when you take them out of the oven, press them down to form a round cookie shape.
Serve warm. Store remaining cookies in an air tight container and put in refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Cookies Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 78mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g